Market capitalization may not be lower than 100,000,000$00 (art. 37 of Law No. 52/V/98 of May 11, the European Legislation for the Capital of Cape Verde).
The Admission to listing of shares implies that the issuing company is formed and operates in accordance with the law (legal) rules, and that it has published its annual reports and financial statements for the last two financial years at the time of applying for admission, and that these reports present a favourable financial and economic position and are made available to investors.
A satisfactory distribution is deemed when the shares which are requested to be admitted to listing are distributed among the public in a percentage not lower than 10% of the share capital subscribed and represented by said class or shares, or in absence thereof, not less than 50,000 shares.
- AGMVM Registration Fee– 100.000$00 CVE – (article 3.º of Regulation 1/2005 of BCV)
- Fee for the Admission to Listing, 1,5‰ (0, 0015) with a maximum of 1500.000$00 CVE.
Stock Exchange Fee for carrying out a Public Offer is 1,25‰ (0.00125), (article 7º of regulation 1/2005 do BCV).
- The custody of dematerialized securities is 0,5‰ (0.0005) – (article 12.º of regulation 1/2005 do BCV).
- There exist costs for the publicizing of the offer in the press that also figures into the agency’s publicity
- The Financial Intermediary that heads the operation collects a fixed amount for the placement of securities in the market and as an auxiliary is alternately responsible with the emitting agency.